Rockstars

Rockstars



for my teacher

Thursday, January 21, 2010

Save Haiti !

As you've heard Haiti had an earthquake and they are desperate and worried so do the best you can to help them. They need it. so Haiti got it real bad then the aftershock got them. Well the aftershock had a hit ratio of 6.2 imagine the actual earthquake I know. People are also robbing and killing for food so please Donate, Donate, Donate. Our class is making worry dolls (dolls that you tell your worries to then put them under your pillow when you sleep and it takes your worries away in the morning) for 2 dollars and all the money goes to Haiti! YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

  1. Hi Mathew, I think you meant to say Hati not Hadi. and that it got hit not id. Im not sure what the 6.2 is. Do you mean ratio?

    Can people at your moms work buy worry dolls? Me and Trish and Kathy would like to buy one each if we can.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Donna, I think you mean Haiti not Hati.
    Boy Mathew how can she correct your spelling when she can't spell.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would like to retract my earlier comment. Your blog is looking quite legible, and as always full of cool stuff.

    ReplyDelete