Rockstars

Rockstars



for my teacher

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Fairy Fake Busted

Well I have finally Busted the tooth fairy.
About 2 months ago I lost a tooth.
I did not tell my parents about it and for one and a half months it was there.
Then a few days ago I told my parents and now it was gone.
My parents keep telling me about how I don't need tooth fairy money any more
and now the tooth is gone and no money is there.
You know how much your parents tell you about the tooth fairy.
Well how do they know that much about the tooth fairy?
Only a tooth fairy would know that much so the tooth fairy as been B U S T E D!!!

Donna,
It is very unfair that the tooth fairy is not giving you money for adult teeth because adult teeth are teeth too.

Trish,
I think you should maybe leave a note somewere for the tooth fairy or try to contact her
dog teeth are teeth too.

3 comments:

  1. Cutting you off just cause you have a job! I was mad when she refused to give money for adult teeth. She really seems to make up the rules as she goes along, not fair.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mathew my puppy is losing her baby teeth, do you have any tips on how to make sure the tooth fairy is made aware of them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the advice Mathew. I did put her teeth under her pillow and the next day they were gone. I didnt find any money under the pillow but I found the cat playing with a couple of loonies. So I guess the toothfairy does come for dog teeth.

    ReplyDelete