Rockstars

Rockstars



for my teacher

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Magazine

Just wanted to say Hi!!!! and if you want to add any of this stuff to your blog please leave a comment and saying how to get to your blog than I will leave a comment on your blog on how too do these things. P.S. enjoy tese things.


zwani.com myspace graphic comments
Myspace Funny Hello Comments & Graphics


Look I made the cover of a magazine.
I also have alot morre cool stuff coming too



Create Fake Magazine Covers with your own picture at MagMyPic.com


1 comment:

  1. Super awesome!
    I want you to teach this to the Blogger Club tomorrow. Did you see Nic's blog? He's turned into a cube. Is he trying to win extra Geometry marks? You two boys can lead the discussion once again.
    See you!
    Ms. Hawkins

    ReplyDelete